- Graduated from Chinese public junior high school, junior high school average grade point must more than B. Grade 9’s English and mathematics courses must got B or higher.
- Have basic English listening, speaking, reading and writing ability.
- The TOEFL scores more than 50 or IELTS more than 4.5 or pass the ICUE exam (scores more than 80/100) and interview.
- Family can afford the tuition fee.
- Student should have good morals and learning attitude, no drug or Criminal record, no serious fighting behavior, didn’t have refused a visa for the United States citizenship and immigration services records,violation of school discipline and serious absenteeism record in junior high school.